Alta XLd centering unit in association with ALTA Zd edger. You will obtain significant optimisation of your working time and unfailing flexibility for all jobs inclusiv the most extreme ones
– Dimensions : L 320 x P 600 x H 685 mm
– Weight: 36 kg
– Voltage : 100 V – 50 Hz / 240 V – 60 Hz
– Frame tracing, demo lenses, patterns and edged lenses.
– Recognition of the 4 frame dimensions including the frame groove position, giving better fit of the lens in the frame circle.
– Tracing right eye and / or left eye: transfer of one side only or both eyes.
– Measurement of the frame PD and bridge.
– Shape displayed on screen (scale 1, 2).
– Maximum measurable diameter 80 mm (3.15 in).
– PROS optical recognition system by image treatment – significant reduction of tracing time.
– Digiform software package.
– Library of shapes including 384 jobs & 2048 shapes (patterns, drilled shapes etc…), with multiple search functions.
– Automatic data transfer from the blocker to the edger.
– Shapemaker: create new shapes from existing ones.
– Capture of decentering patient ½ PD and PD, Δ x – Δ y, boxing height or pupil height.
– Decentering: 0.05 mm step.
– Centering cross adjusts to the type of lens: single vision, progressive, bifocal.
– Controlled blocking pressure.
– Magnetic adhesive blocks.
– PROS image treatment, exclusive to Briot: Automatic hole recognition.
– Function for direct modification and displacement of holes using the touch screen.
– Drilling depending on an angle chosen by the operator.